It is powerful enough to be at the core of the most important blogging system on the online (WordPress), On an internet server, the results of the interpreted and executed PHP code – which may be any kind of data, like generated HTML or binary image data – would form the whole or a neighborhood of an HTTP response. Various web template systems, website management systems, and web frameworks exist which can be wont to orchestrate or facilitate the generation of that response.
Uses of PHP
• Find Today’s date
• Restrict user on site
• It can handle forms
• To access cookies
• Interact with web server
• Connect webpage with database
• Send & receive e-mails
• Create Dynamic website
• Count visitors on site (and many more)
Advantages of PHP
• Open source: The term “open source” refers specifically to information that's available for public consumption. If any specialist skills, tools, or techniques are required to access a bit of data , it can’t reasonably be considered open source.
• Platform Independent: The term platform-independent model is most often utilized within the context of the model-driven architecture approach. This model-driven architecture approach corresponds to the thing Management Group vision of model-driven engineering.
• Security: it's a a neighborhood of data risk management and involves preventing or reducing the probability of unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, deletion, corruption, modification, inspect, or recording.